skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Thanks the some gentle prodding over the past few several 10 years or so from original steubs*com members, and some not so gentle prodding (I feel violated) from Brickman and DBo in recent days... we are back. Domain repurchased. Google Site setup. Whammy over in the sidebar. I think we are off to a great start. I decided to host with the Google because, well it's free, easy, and I believe the site may suffer slightly less downtime since it is not being hosted under a desk in my college apartment any more.
As noted in the title of this post, we are far from "better than ever" (actually, right now we are hovering right around the "really crappy" mark) but I firmly believe that with a little inter-elbow grease and some patience, steubs*com will once again be a super-dope-ultra-mega-cool place to hang your hat on the web.
Steuby dooby dooo... ~enjoy
-the Dr.
No comments:
Post a Comment